L.C. Smith Gun Works and Andrews Cane Rods

L.C. Smith Gun Works
 photo OESmith.jpg, photo Stripper-Guide-Picture.jpg

My shop is dedicated to the complete and accurate restoration of all double barrel shotguns, but especially the L.C. Smith guns. I specialize in returning these old guns back to factory specs. I have a ton of factory parts and I've restocked over 300 L.C. Smiths. My goal is to make this gun looks just as it did when it left the L.C. Smith or Hunter Arms plant. Feel free to call me to discuss your gun. 304-843-1740 8;00am to 5:00 pm EST. I love discussing the guns and all aspects of the gun. I specialize in the repair and installation of the Hunter One Trigger and ejectors. I care about the guns and the repairs. I know the guns well and take pride in a quick return and professional work. Please feel free to list your L.C. Smith guns or any other guns for sale on this board. I encourage you to use this site to learn about the guns and to advance yourself as a shooter, collector and jack of all trades with these old guns. Please be courteous and keep it clean. I will not tolerate any drama. Enjoy, share and have fun with it all.
Life is very short. Jerry Andrews

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2016 7:57 am  #1

American Double barrel parts

I have tons of American double barrel parts for sale, especially Fox and L.C. Smith guns. Feel free to post here or email me at Jskve@aol.com    Also, go to www.LCSmithGuns.com  for additional information.  Jerry Andrews, site Administrator.  

7/14/2016 1:50 pm  #2

Re: American Double barrel parts

Hello Jerry, Hope all is well and you recovered well from your surgery. I spoke with you when you moved into your new shop and I'm trying to find a stock for a Fulton. Says pat'd Feb-1911/ 29011. The butt plate has a bird dog possibly and English with a grouse or pheasant in his mouth. Checkering on the stock and on the side plates have some type of vvvvvvvvvv pattern horizontal across the side plates of the 3 screw  receiver. You and I spoke about a fore end and I have found a barrel that I believe will work. It's nothing Fancy but just a cool old SXS that I would like to assemble. I'm not on the computer much and i'm better reached at bm1959@bellsouth.net. Thanks again and I hope all is well. Bruce M 

7/17/2016 2:33 pm  #3

Bruce, I don't think I have a stock, I do have a complete gun, a couple of them that aren't very much money advertised on GunBroker, Feel free to take a look at them, although I think they are complete guns.  Jerry

7/19/2016 7:52 am  #4

Sorry for the confusion Jerry. I need a forend assembly. When we last spoke you had several and you needed time to locate them after the move. Thanks again Bruce

7/06/2017 1:47 pm  #5

Hello, I am looking for a right hammer for a LC Smith Hunter Arms side by side 12ga. Do you happen to have one I can purchase?

12/17/2017 9:15 am  #6

Good morning Jerry you have a set of barrels for an LC Smith 20ga. Do you want to sell them and if you do how much do you want for them. I think you said the barrels had been cut to25 3/4". Is there any choke left. I am very interested in the barrels. Thanks Jim Leavitt.

12/23/2017 3:56 pm  #7

I do not have any 20 gauge barrels right now.  Keep checking Ebay though.  If I get a set I'll let you know.  Thanks much, Jerry

2/01/2021 3:24 pm  #8

Hello Jerry, in need of split extractors (both left and right) for my 20 gauge LC Smith, single trigger.  Can you help me with these?
Thank you.

2/03/2022 10:43 am  #9

I am looking for a firing pin bushing for an LC Smith 12 gauge side by side,  any assistance would be greatly appreciated......Thanks Dave

3/08/2022 10:38 am  #10

I would like a L.C. Smith logo cocking tool-used or plain one OK too. Don't see much in the cane rods dept- I have a 1950's era Shakespeare 9/ 3/2 varnished 6 wt- NS ferrules, and section full length- both tips die straight cigar handle uplocking reel seat- original bag, no tube--also a Heddon S/A fly reel- Shakespeare rod made in Kalamazoo (home of the Gibson guitars) reel made in Dowagiac(home of Tom Shellhammer)- Hannibal

Last edited by Hannibal Elector (3/09/2022 8:38 am)

Board footera