L.C. Smith Gun Works and Andrews Cane Rods

L.C. Smith Gun Works
 photo OESmith.jpg, photo Stripper-Guide-Picture.jpg

My shop is dedicated to the complete and accurate restoration of all double barrel shotguns, but especially the L.C. Smith guns. I specialize in returning these old guns back to factory specs. I have a ton of factory parts and I've restocked over 300 L.C. Smiths. My goal is to make this gun looks just as it did when it left the L.C. Smith or Hunter Arms plant. Feel free to call me to discuss your gun. 304-843-1740 8;00am to 5:00 pm EST. I love discussing the guns and all aspects of the gun. I specialize in the repair and installation of the Hunter One Trigger and ejectors. I care about the guns and the repairs. I know the guns well and take pride in a quick return and professional work. Please feel free to list your L.C. Smith guns or any other guns for sale on this board. I encourage you to use this site to learn about the guns and to advance yourself as a shooter, collector and jack of all trades with these old guns. Please be courteous and keep it clean. I will not tolerate any drama. Enjoy, share and have fun with it all.
Life is very short. Jerry Andrews

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2023 1:06 am  #161

Re: Как создать новую тему lcesmith.boardhost.com ??

Where is moderator??
It is important.
Thank.

12/06/2023 3:20 am  #162

Where is administration?
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thank.

12/25/2023 11:37 am  #163

Can I contact admin??
Thank.

12/25/2023 2:56 pm  #164

Can I contact admin??
It is important.
Regards.

12/25/2023 5:52 pm  #165

Where is administration?
I'ts important.
Regards.

12/25/2023 8:38 pm  #166

Can I contact Administration?
I'ts important.
Thank.

12/25/2023 11:27 pm  #167

Where is admin?
Thank.

12/26/2023 2:19 am  #168

Where is administration?
I'ts important.
Regards.

12/26/2023 4:59 am  #169

Can I contact admin??
I'ts important.
Thank.

12/28/2023 9:12 pm  #170

Eddie Jones says rugby fans are frustrated by fussy officiating and stop-start games which he believes is having a negative effect on crowd behaviour. The Australia head coach has been booed repeatedly at the World Cup when his face appears on the big screen and he is concerned that rugby’s values of fairness and tolerance are being eroded.
[url=bs2bs.shop]bs.gl[/url]
This has not been an easy tournament for Jones, whose side must wait until this weekend for their pool qualification fate to be decided. Disappointing defeats by Fiji and Wales mean Australia will likely fail to make the knockout stages for the first time but Jones says the sport’s authorities also need to consider the bigger picture.

Wallabies head coach Eddie Jones is relying on Portugal beating Fiji to salvage Australia’s disastrous Rugby World Cup campaign.
Clock ticks with Eddie Jones and Wallabies in Rugby World Cup purgatory
Read more
“The way the game is being refereed is causing crowd problems,” Jones said in the wake of his side’s 34-14 win against Portugal. “I am of the firm opinion that we are destroying the flow of the game. We have got so many stoppages now … we had a TMO for everything.

bs2best2.site
новый спрут

[url=bs2best-site.shop]новый спрут[/url]

Board footera